Home / Prophetic Words  / WHAT WAS CLOUDED, IS NOW BECOMING CLEAR

By Lana Vawser What was clouded, is now becoming clear! The breakthrough of God is breaking through the cloud that has attempted to hinder your vision and direction. Now watch and see the sunny day of breakthrough clarity being released upon you! Now you will know why the enemy fought so hard to hinder your vision. ************************************************************************ To be added to Lana’s mailing list please click here: https://lanavawser.com/subscription/ To look through Lana’s prophetic archives please click here https://lanavawser.com/prophetic-words/ If you would like to sow into this ministry please click this link https://lanavawser.com/sowing/
  • She

Ijust readed this and was sharing these same comments with another minister. I am seeking more of God and his wisdom with stronger clarify. I need more of him. Please pray for me as I pray you and others. We can not get disjointed ! Be Blessed

January 14, 2018 at 10:08 pm Reply
  • TREVOR

had a vision this morning the message was Christian tv progam……….T

January 14, 2018 at 1:17 am Reply

When I woke up, which was around 3pm because I was up all night due to a lot of warfare, i noticed the sun when i went downstairs. I couldnt see it in my room only when I went downstairs in my mom’s house.The sun was so bright and it felt like i was hit in the face with it. It was so bright and beautiful shining in my moms kitchen.We haven’t seen sun awhile due to weather but I can’t help but feel I saw sun at just the right time. It felt like the LORD was whispering something to my heart again. Just a whisper. Anyways when I got back upstairs read your new post and had a conversation with The Lord again. It’s something I do to keep my heart in faith. I asked The Lord is a New day dawning.I just hope I’m closer than I hoped. God bless you.

January 13, 2018 at 11:46 pm Reply
  • Licinda Stevens

Hallelujah!!!Thank you, Father!!!

January 13, 2018 at 10:44 pm Reply
  • PATRICE SMITH

Amen ??

January 13, 2018 at 9:25 pm Reply
  • Wendy Coad

Yes Lord

January 13, 2018 at 8:29 pm Reply
  • Terra Renfro

DEAREST LANA
    I AM WRITING A BOOK , A SPIRITUAL POETRY BOOK MY NAME IS TERRA .. I RECEIVE N I BELIEVE BCZ I AM SOAKING UP GIFTS FROM HEAVEN & MAKING AMAZING PROGRESS LATELY THRU GOD. SO TY FOR YOUR EMAIL…????
    I WELCOME YOUR EMAILS..
    Gracefully,
    TERRA

January 13, 2018 at 6:50 pm Reply
  • Natasha K

Oh Yes!!! Amen!!!

January 13, 2018 at 6:26 pm Reply
  • Elsie Bouwman

Went to write this short edifying word in my journal, AND THE SUN JUST BURST THROUGH THE CLOUDS that very moment!! It’s been a number of gray days in a row and the sun just burst through this moment!!! The newly fallen and deep, deep snow accentuates the brightness!! Shine Jesus shine!!

January 13, 2018 at 5:21 pm Reply
  • Linda

Thank you for the encouraging word. My Spirit is refreshed. Have a great day.

January 13, 2018 at 5:06 pm Reply
  • Meshack Baloyi

Lord open my eyes let me see even clearer than this for the enemy to know that you are God and nothing will be impossible with you, Luke 1:37. God bless.

January 13, 2018 at 3:19 pm Reply
  • Lea

Wowie wow wow!!!

January 13, 2018 at 2:31 pm Reply
  • Steve Baldwin

Thank you. Yeshua bless you Lana. Springs of encouragement and refreshing in times of need and aridness. May God continue to expand your “tents” and grace you in all Spiritual intimacy and understanding. Your are FAVORED and BLESSED. Amen

January 13, 2018 at 2:03 pm Reply
  • Wendy

Amazingly perfect timing!! May God’s greatest blessings be upon all you possess and all the ground of your family’s heritage!

January 13, 2018 at 1:36 pm Reply
    • Steve Baldwin

That’s ROCKIN cool. The same for you, for me and Yeshuas beaUTIFUL Bride. Amen. Make it so. Yeshua is faithful and REIGNS.

January 13, 2018 at 2:07 pm Reply