Blog

The Lord has been speaking to me recently about “interference in the airwaves”.
As I have sat and sought the Lord He has been showing me the enemy attempting to bring an “interference” in the airwaves to hinder VISION and what God is speaking.
The attack is specifically aimed to hinder vision and the rhea Word of the Lord. The enemy is attempting to bring a “static” in the atmosphere, an unrest and he is specifically using fear and whispering his lies and false imaginations to many in the body of Christ right now.
I also saw the enemy interfering with dreams in this season, especially for those who have been having significant and reoccurring prophetic dreams. The Lord showed me that the enemy is coming in and he is bringing confusion, twisting truth and attempting to bring ‘fear’ as many sleep.
But friends, if you have been experiencing this interference in the airwaves, if you have been experiencing this confusion, attacks of fear, irrational foreboding thoughts, unrest, your dreams feeling like they have changed and become ‘confusing’ rather than the Rhema you were receiving from the Lord with clarity previously, take heart.. because the Lord showed me that the breakthrough is upon you. He is roaring over you and radical demonstrations and revelation of His love are upon you to cast out fear. The Lord showed me that He is squashing this attack and that you are actually moving into a greater realm of increase of vision, clarity, prophetic dreams, joy and intimacy with the Lord in this season, and that is why the enemy has come against you to attempt to cause this “interference in the airwaves”.
Such clarity of vision, such increase in your beautiful relationship with Jesus and hearing His voice is being ignited by the fire of God, that you will ignited to a whole new level of sensitivity to His leading, hearing His whispers and encounters with His heart.
REFRESHING WATERS AWAIT YOU
“Your life flows into mine, pure as a garden spring. A well of living water springs up from within you, like a mountain brook flowing into my heart.” – Song of Songs 4:15 (The Passion Translation)
I prophesied a lot in 2017 about “Garden Encounters”, that the Lord was bringing His people back to the garden. A deeper place of intimacy and walking with Him in the cool of the day. The Lord has been bringing me back to that word the past few days, and He showed me that there are refreshing waters awaiting many in the body of Christ. Where there has been ‘interference in the airwaves’ and ‘confusion’, there are special encounters reserved for YOU with Jesus, just you and Jesus where you will be greatly refreshed. Where you will encounter Him as the God who’s living waters never run dry. The Lord is about flood you with His Spirit of refreshing, love and peace. You will truly know what it is to lay down beside still waters with Him.
“He offers a resting place for me in His luxurious love. His tracks take me to an oasis of peace, the quiet brooks of bliss. That’s where He restores and revives my life. He opens before me pathways to God’s pleasure and leads me along in His footsteps of righteousness so that I can bring honour to His name.” – Psalm 23:2-3 (The Passion Translation)
This “interference” has come to steal this place, but I decree over you in Jesus name, that breakthrough is upon you. I prophesy that you are moving into a season of such deep intimacy, rest in His love, peace and refreshing that you will be overwhelmed with great joy. I prophesy that increase is being added to your vision, and increase to revelation you receive from the Word and from His heart. The “static and interference” will be silenced. Keep standing on His truth and watch and see how the clouds will clear, the fear will break, and you will see the bright new dawning day before you. This “interference and static” is whispering the exact opposite to what God is speaking.
You’re about to see with greater clarity the gloriousness of the new day that is upon you!!!

************************************************************************

To be added to Lana’s mailing list please click here:

To look through Lana’s prophetic archives please click here

If you would like to sow into this ministry please click this link

• Daisy Adams

Thank you, this is very encouraging to me 😊.

January 13, 2018 at 12:41 am Reply
  • Debbie

Again a word of encouragement to keep fixing our thoughts and eyes on Him the Author and Perfector of our faith.
    It is a word in season as I feel isolated and unsettled by the tactics of the enemy right now. So I am keeping on, keep trusting in my Saviour because He will deliver me.

January 11, 2018 at 5:03 pm Reply
  • Jackie Battle

Amen!!! Received!!!
    Praise the Lord!!!
    Thank you Jesus!!!

God Bless your Lana!!!❤

Lord KNOWS i needed thiis reminder!!!

I need uou all’s prayers for an all night prayer meeting coming up in January!!!
    The Lord requested it!
    Thank you!!!

January 11, 2018 at 12:16 pm Reply
  • Jean Pinkham

Yes, Lana. I am very conscious of what you call interference in the airwaves. It has caused me to look to Jesus in a new way with excitement for His return. The sunsets and cloud formations have been very unusual. How I want to grow in intimacy with my walk with the Lord – isn’t that what He is looking for in His Bride? Am awaiting a fresh sense of overflow of His love! Hallelujah!!!
    Jean Pinkham

January 11, 2018 at 1:42 am Reply
  • Jacqueline Celona

Amen!! Got Ezekial 47 the living waters flow out from the temple and fruit trees spring up.
    Get many of the beloved will experience the falling off of that old devils mental blockages, bindings , lies and confusion and will recieve the living waters of the Holy Spirit if Yehushua so get ready saints for He will give us beauty for ashes!!
    Jacqueline!!

January 10, 2018 at 4:06 pm Reply
  • Charlene from TN

I am taking all of this. I hear the infrasounds, and will testify to their confusion. I have a theory that those who cannot actually hear them are still affected by them. At any rate, this is a new beginning Word that carries Life with it that cannot be argued. Last year, as a newby with Lana, I saw Land, Family, and even Joy restored in great measures, miraculously and beyond my control. We will continue to come INTO the Glory of the LORD!

January 10, 2018 at 1:47 pm Reply
  • alzaruba

I receive this word in the name of Jesus! I rebuke the hearing static that has plagued me in this past season. I command perfect hearing in the Lord. Holy Spirit, yours is the only voice and sound that my spirit and soul will harken unto. I declare this is the new season of precision obedience before the Lord! AMEN!!!

January 10, 2018 at 1:28 pm Reply
  • LightWriters

Thank You, Jesus!!! Lana, the enemy’s strategic ‘static interference’ you refer to is a totally accurate description of recent weeks of intense spiritual battles—and confusion—yet our God is SO faithful to keep us, SO much greater, and yes!!! His glorious breakthrough power is lifting us to higher ground. His love is overtaking and leading us deeper into victories as never before. I love how He pursues us! Standing with you and all the saints…(Ephesians 2:6)

January 10, 2018 at 1:27 pm Reply

I receive it right now in Jesus name AMEN AMEN AMEN

January 10, 2018 at 7:48 am Reply
  • L.M.

Amen Lord.

January 10, 2018 at 6:13 am Reply
  • Arnold Stallings

I could not understand why my time with Father was so distorted… your prophecy has given me the answer. Hallelujah!

January 10, 2018 at 6:08 am Reply