Home / Prophetic Words  / BURDEN TO BLESSING
  • preeti jaiswa

Jeremiah6:13-15 I have never heard u speak about the warnings from God, it’s has always been about feel good messages. It sounds good to an itching ears, but the question is, is this the truth. God’s truth always first includes warnings, deliverance upon repentance, n finally with blessings n favors.

November 22, 2017 at 2:20 pm Reply
    • Patrick

Hi,

These revelations and exhortations are primarily and exclusively for the Body of Christ – His Bride – the Saved. ( Isaiah 54:5, 2 Corinthians 11:2, Hosea 2:16-23, Revelation 19:7-9, Revelation 21:2, Revelation 21:9)

Pray the Lord enlightens your understanding and helps you rightly divide the word of truth, to see the truth regarding His Righteousness in us ( 2 Corinthians 5:21, Romans 5:17)

The Lord could use His Prophets to minister His Bride ( Jeremiah 3:15, Ezekiel 34:1-10) and also warn, call the unsaved-unbelievers to repentance and salvation.

The Lord bless you. Amen

November 29, 2017 at 5:57 am Reply
  • L.M.

I am praying for many Angels of Finance and Deliverance to Come and Surround you Rev. Connie Sue in the Mighty Name of Jesus.
    GOD IS FAITHFUL.
    SAINTS, We Must ALL Pray for Each Other Too. I am Believing God For My Financial Deliverance as well. Thank You LORD. Thank You Angels. IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS.

November 22, 2017 at 7:46 am Reply
  • Melody Deakin

Amen. Thank you Lord.

November 22, 2017 at 5:47 am Reply
  • Melakais My Messenger

By Grace thru faith, Now Miracle needed, I live expectant to be released into my destiny to The Glory and in Prayer Praise of Almighty YHWH HOSANNA HALLELUJAH

November 22, 2017 at 4:21 am Reply
  • Polly in GA

Thanks Be To Lord Jesus, Our God Most High!

November 21, 2017 at 12:29 pm Reply
  • Diana

Please pray for me. I feel so broken and in need of a miracle. To see God do it again and bring back home someone I love.

November 21, 2017 at 2:14 am Reply
  • Elmarie

Hallelujah!!! God is control of everything and He is releasing Blessings and Breakthroughs.

November 21, 2017 at 12:56 am Reply
  • Becky DeWitt

This WORD was a BLESSING for me. Sometimes your children can make you feel like you are burden to them. And this is what I was feeling on yesterday very much so. I knew that it was the enemy using my current financial situation and the child. But I am in remembrance that where I am currently is only temporary and I have a WORD from GOD concerning my future and HE has the plan and HE knows what HE is doing!!!

November 20, 2017 at 11:23 pm Reply

Thank you Lana for your service to The Lord. I had a hell of a week or so and was nt able to connect on web, but I did receive prophetic words by email, I just was nt able to respond to them because problems with computer/internet. Pretty much work of the enemy. The prophetic words The Lord gives you are big encouragement to me so thank you for every time you post them.God bless you.

November 20, 2017 at 9:06 pm Reply
    • Rev. Connie Sue

I’m homeless sitting at Walmart with my small dog, praying ?????
      GOD show up …..No money

November 20, 2017 at 9:17 pm Reply
      • Dot Olan

seriously? pls how may we help you practically?

November 20, 2017 at 9:31 pm Reply
        • Dot Olan

praying 4 u. so sorry…x

November 20, 2017 at 9:33 pm Reply
        • Rev. Connie Sue

Start praying that GOD will send a angel to help me.
          Rev. Connie Sue

November 20, 2017 at 9:46 pm Reply
          • L.M.

GOD IS FAITHFUL.

November 21, 2017 at 1:41 pm
  • Dori Westrick

Yes LORD! We PRAISE YOU and THANK YOU LORD!!!! Thank YOU Lana too !!! I agree with “Pinky”! Your prophecies sometimes have been the only words of light I have been given in these very dark past few years. I have one dear friend who is in agreement and your spirit filled words . I have held onto your words. Again your words are timely and taken to my spirit. On top of the many dark things that have come against us this year in 2017 .My son is a 19 Yr. old prodigal. I am believing! Thank you as well LT. FT. for Isaiah 10:27! I receive this word THAT THIS BURDEN WILL BE AN UNIMAGINABLE BLESSING!!! Glory TO GOD! Nothing is impossible for those that BELIEVE! Hallelujah!! He is the burden bearer! He IS the BURDEN LIFTER!!!!! Thank YOU LORD! TO GOD BE THE GLORY ! GREAT THINGS HE HAS DONE!!!

November 20, 2017 at 7:16 pm Reply
  • Carole

Lana, you have been such a blessing! Your gift is pure and accurate.
    My house flooded Thursday…..In it all I know the Lord is faithful to bring me through. Thank you for this encouraging word.

November 20, 2017 at 6:29 pm Reply
  • Ddot

Something came from left field today after I got this msg. The news left me reeling. I thank God for the unimaginable blessings on the way to me right now in Jesus name..Praying for strength to stand. Saints keep me in your prayers.

November 20, 2017 at 6:22 pm Reply
  • Pinky

I want you and Kevin to know me my husband and his brother who is a pastor are sharing this with a world famous pastor also from Austraq;ia who is going through a crushingly painful time. He said your prophecies are the only encouragement he gets! BTW I can’t figure out how to put a picture up here I want to put flowers or something instead of the ugly grey thingy.

November 20, 2017 at 6:15 pm Reply
  • Charlene from TN

i am going to take that to heart. timely and perfect description.

November 20, 2017 at 5:58 pm Reply
  • Veronica

Amen aleluya!! I think I was living this word as soon as you sent it Lana … Thank you God bless you… Great and wonderful…faithful is our Lord Father… Amazing Grace

November 20, 2017 at 2:53 pm Reply
  • Celene Ramoutar

Thank you.

November 20, 2017 at 2:43 pm Reply

Hallelujah ! Thanks be to the Lord ! I receive it in Jesus name ! Amen

November 20, 2017 at 1:56 pm Reply
  • Pearl Great Daniels

Amen Hallelujah

November 20, 2017 at 1:44 pm Reply
  • Steven Roix

Amen, we receive this word ! Thank you Lana for flowing in your prophetic anointing….it’s like you have been reading our mail !!

November 20, 2017 at 1:21 pm Reply
  • Ford

Praise the Lord! I receive this Word into my spirit. God Bless you, Lana.

November 20, 2017 at 1:07 pm Reply
  • LightWriters

Alleluia!! Isaiah 10:27 …our King is lifting every burden, and making all things new!! ?????

November 20, 2017 at 1:05 pm Reply
    • Rev. Connie Sue

I see the shifting as we speak.
      Praise Be To Yeshua.
      Rev. Connie Sue

November 20, 2017 at 2:16 pm Reply
  • Lea

Oh my! This is so spot on. Last year low back pain and hip that was getting resolved but then a car accident That came out of left field injured both my daughter and I. Pray for healing for us in Jesus name please! Thank you

November 20, 2017 at 12:41 pm Reply
    • Ddot

Praying for you Lea in Jesus name. It is well – Isaiah 3 v 10

November 20, 2017 at 6:23 pm Reply
  • Jerry

AMEN!!!!

November 20, 2017 at 12:22 pm Reply
  • Anne Obure

Amen and amen! Quite timely!

November 20, 2017 at 11:49 am Reply