Home / Prophetic Words  / HOLD ONTO YOUR HOPE!!

In the early hours of yesterday morning as I slept I heard the song by Kristene DiMarco which I hadn’t heard for SO long….. “Take courage my heart, stay steadfast my soul He’s in the waiting, He’s in the waiting. Hold onto your hope and watch your triumph unfold, He’s never failing, He’s never failing.” Friends, hold onto your hope. Your triumph is about to unfold and you will see an incredible demonstration of His faithfulness.
  • Charlene from TN

So “in the moment”…so helpful. I keep your Words at the top of my messages, reflecting upon them as I need them, and here will come a fresh encouragement like this!

October 23, 2017 at 11:06 pm Reply
  • Kstherine I Couillard

Thanyou for beinh equiped to hear and obey.would you pray for my granson Tom.he lost wanders arround.26yrs.been on street drugs

October 21, 2017 at 7:03 am Reply
  • Andrea Robles

Every single day as of late I have fought to keep my faith in God. Born into a christian family of believers and seeing miracles and the goodness of God I believe it. I believe he is good yet, I am struggling with “feeling” that he is good. Constantly reminding myself that GOD IS GOOD. Declaring that GOOD IS GOOD. The battle here is so intense that I have nothing left but to declare how good he is and stand, sit, wait for him to rescue, redeem, and restore. Thank you for the prophetic words. They are like a manna in my life when they come. Bless you Lana.

October 20, 2017 at 3:52 pm Reply
  • Gabriel Hanson

Amen!!!

October 19, 2017 at 11:59 am Reply
  • Agnedy Farinas Velasquez

Praise His name forever! In this difficult season of my life, the Lord in His mercy has connected me with your newsletters to fill my heart with hope and belief. Thank you Lana for being an extension of God´s voice and heart. God bless you.

October 18, 2017 at 11:27 pm Reply
  • Harold H. Byers

God said ” Tell my people that I have not forgotten them. What I said at years start Has not come about in it’s fullness, but I have not forgotten you! I will fulfill my word to you. My faithfulness is not in question. Be of good cheer your God is mighty and victorious ! “

October 18, 2017 at 6:00 pm Reply
  • Meshack Baloyi

Thank you for the words of courage and God bless

October 18, 2017 at 12:58 pm Reply
  • Lesley S. Faichney

Amen. I Believe in what Grace has already made available to me. Now is the time for Manifestation!

October 18, 2017 at 12:15 am Reply
  • Sophia Livingston

Confirmation! I receive it….

October 17, 2017 at 1:50 pm Reply
  • Christine Richard

amazing ! The Lord blesses me with a song in my head almost every morning. This has been the song for several days in a row !!!

October 16, 2017 at 10:52 pm Reply
  • Tim Cummings

About three years ago, the Lord told me: “The enemy is after the HOPE of my people.” I’ve been “chewing” on that ever since. I’ve found doing a word/scripture study on “hope” to be very rich and deeply revelatory.

October 16, 2017 at 6:37 pm Reply
  • Joan Taylor

Hanging on to all hope in His faithfulness, He will not fail. Even though time has passed, His promises will prevail.

October 16, 2017 at 5:29 pm Reply
  • Inger Calder

I received this after reading a revelatory teaching this morning. Thanks for your obedience.

October 16, 2017 at 3:17 pm Reply
  • Jeffery Smith

Yes, , Yes, and Amen. Abundant BLESSINGS and Peace today and always upon you and your family

October 16, 2017 at 3:02 pm Reply
  • Mike Henry

Thank you for another encouraging word to hang onto. I am re-reading Spiritual Slavery to Spiritual Sonship by Jack Frost and the connection is timely for me. He speaks of “sowing into your inheritance” by blessing those who bless you, honoring those who have spoken into you, reconciling with those you have neglected, and forgiving those who have offended you. These steps, among others, release the inheritance/hope we are waiting for. I bless you as you have blessed us.

October 16, 2017 at 2:18 pm Reply
  • Al Greene

Hey Lana, worship leader at Glory City Atlanta. How timely your words for me and the bride have been. I guess one of my hopes is that u and your family come visit us sometime in the near future. How beautiful are the feet of those who bring the GOOD NEWS. Say hello to Kevin.

October 16, 2017 at 1:20 pm Reply
  • Dorothy

Thank you for those encouraging words especially for someone who has been standing in faith for a long time.

October 16, 2017 at 12:31 pm Reply
  • Jacqueline Santos

Lana, God is using you to be a light through a very hard place.
    Thank you!!!!
    “Keeping the Hope”

October 16, 2017 at 9:28 am Reply
  • Tina Burrows

I am holding on it gets harder and harder though have been holding on for such a long time and seem to be going nowhere

October 16, 2017 at 5:25 am Reply
    • Debra

I have been in that place too… God has shown me that as I just sit before Him, He is moving me. I will pray for you Tina.

October 16, 2017 at 5:36 am Reply
    • I Am Victory

Most times the promise is realized right when you want to give up the most! Tina, ask the Father to send you some good, strong friends in the faith that can help and stand with you!

October 18, 2017 at 8:27 am Reply
  • Rina

Amen!! Last night, in a most unexpected place, the word TRIUMPH was illuminated to me… Hallelujah, so be it then and ALL the glory to God the Father, God the Son, God the Holy Spirit… and thanks to all the angels that did His bidding to get it through and delivered.

October 16, 2017 at 4:29 am Reply
    • Robertsine

October 16, 2017 at 4:51 am Reply
    • Dot Olanipekun

Hallelujah!!

October 17, 2017 at 8:38 am Reply
  • Daniel Byler Jr

Hallelujah I receive this in Jesus name

October 16, 2017 at 3:51 am Reply

HOLDING ON TO MY HOPE IN THE ALMIGHTY AWESOME FATHER, FOR HE IS FAITHFUL AND TRUE.
    I PRAISE YOU ABBA, FATHER IN ALL YOUR GLORY, FOR IT IS ON THE WAY, AS YOU HAVE SPOKEN
    IT TO BE. A SURE WORD INDEED, HAS FINALLY HAS COME, RELEASED UNTO ME. I THANK YOU
    LOVING FATHER GOD. HALLELUJAH !!!! GLORY, GLORY, JOY, JOY, JOY, YES, YES, AND A BIG , BIG,
    AWESOME AMEN.

October 16, 2017 at 3:46 am Reply
  • Michele

JESUS the Hope of All Glory! I receive this word. Amen!

October 16, 2017 at 3:38 am Reply
  • Tameka Christophe

Confirmation??????
    On Oct. 7, 2017 one of my sister’s in Christ sent me this song in a text message!!! I had never heard it before but the title go me attention immediately and as I listened to to the song, it encouraged and empowered me to continue moving forward in faith even when I had not seen my expected end!!! Thank You, Lana for allowing the LORD to use you to bless our lives!!!???

October 16, 2017 at 3:15 am Reply
  • Aundrea Hernandez

We Receive This! Confirmation as I awake at 10:23 often lately – seen it on clocks, and other places also. Have been decreeing, “Let us hold on to the confession of our hope without wavering, for He who promised is faithful.” Also seeing 4:44 change to 4:45, 888, 555 and most often over the last few days, 1:17 – totals 18 (Chai) Abundant Life – Could also be James 1:17, “Every generous act and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights; with Him there is no variation or shadow cast by turning.” We Thank You & Praise You Father God! YOU ARE FAITHFUL, YOUR WORD IS TRUE! Hallelujah!! L<3ve

October 16, 2017 at 3:15 am Reply
  • (Sam) Setiawan Widjaya

Lord Jesus, give me grace to hold on.

October 16, 2017 at 3:05 am Reply
  • Janna Rich

Thank you. I will hold onto my hope.

October 16, 2017 at 2:08 am Reply

Thank you again for your service Lana, it’s needed thank you. Word recieved.

October 16, 2017 at 1:41 am Reply
  • Retha

Lana thank you for posting this message. I absolutely agree with you about God being “in the waiting. Hold onto your hope and watch your triumph unfold, He’s never failing, He’s never failing”. I have a 40 minute drive to my workplace in the mornings, and since hearing the song for the first time “God is in the waiting” has been a decree of mine for a while now. I heard you speak at the Urban Prophetic Summit in January this year in Perth and the number of times I’ve said ‘yes’ and ‘amen’ to your prophetic words for Perth and for God’s people encouraged me to declare “YES God is in the waiting” and “YES I WILL see triumph unfold in the communities I pray for, and I CLAIM victory as God will NEVER fail me!!! Thank you for your posts Lana I absolutely align to your words God placed you in my life for a reason!!!

October 16, 2017 at 1:41 am Reply
  • Michelle Blair

October 16, 2017 at 1:25 am Reply
  • Sherry

Amen to God be the Glory!!!!!!!

October 16, 2017 at 1:13 am Reply
  • Derrick

hope is all i have. Amen.

Thank you for posting dear sister Lana.

October 16, 2017 at 1:01 am Reply
  • Violeta Crow

Amen! Pressing toward my breakthrough

October 16, 2017 at 12:47 am Reply
  • Sharon Wegman

I woke up to this song this morning too! I have been singing it all day over my physical healing’

October 16, 2017 at 12:41 am Reply
  • Gildari Singh

I KNOW THIS IS SO TRUE! SO HANG IN THERE!

October 16, 2017 at 12:31 am Reply
  • Robertsine

October 16, 2017 at 12:27 am Reply
  • Rebekah

This word was for me! Six months ago (April 18th) something major happened in my life and God specifically told me to give Him six months (October 18th). On the day I got that word from Him I also got the song Take Courage, and I listen to it almost daily.

I am claiming your word and saying “Yes Lord!”

GOD IS SO GOOD!!!!

October 16, 2017 at 12:25 am Reply
  • Clare Trowbridge

Had a miracle happen a week ago with my hope building, and more is to come, I feel the Lord saying! Praise the Lord!! Thx for the word!

October 16, 2017 at 12:20 am Reply
  • Christine

Thankyou so much Lana for your diligence in prayer and seeking our beautiful Father Gods heart for his children. I’m holding fast onto my hope. Thanks again and Godbless you and your family.

October 16, 2017 at 12:16 am Reply
  • Margaret Grayson

Good word. I’m in Santa Rosa, CA. So many of my friends and colleagues lost their homes. Please pray for us. For rain.

October 16, 2017 at 12:15 am Reply
  • Cindy Blattler

I am holding on to my hope God is Good

October 16, 2017 at 12:14 am Reply
  • D. Farrow

This song has been so feeding my soul that I just had to buy Kristene’s new album Where His Light Was. Its definitely been true in my life.

October 16, 2017 at 12:13 am Reply
  • Joy Weller

Hallelujah!!! Yes and Amen!!!

October 16, 2017 at 12:12 am Reply
    • Margaret Joy

Need hope to be increased for my true prophecies to be fulfilled. Has been a very long ‘night’ but I trust GOD who is faithful to the end. Thankyou Lana for all your encouragement to the Body of Christ…feel very alone but know by faith am not alone..bless you..M Joy

October 16, 2017 at 6:24 am Reply