Home / Prophetic Words  / BREAKTHROUGH AND FULFILMENT OF HIS PROMISES ARE BURSTING FORTH WITHIN FAMILIES

By Lana Vawser The enemy is coming against breakthrough and fulfilment of promises to families right now. Increase is falling upon family and the enemy is fighting against this decree for many. Now is a moment to continue to contend and hold on, as God’s promises and the new thing He is doing in the family unit is about to be birthed with significant increase and extension. Favour is falling upon families in new and fresh ways.
  • Gina

I receive the breakthrough & the fulfilment of His Promises for my family, my extended family and those that God has given me.

September 26, 2017 at 3:22 pm Reply
  • Jeanette Lewis

I received my breakthrough for me and my family. Amen

September 17, 2017 at 3:09 pm Reply
  • SylviaJune Montpellier

Your prophetic Words are always right on target,,& our Abba Father holds us All together & will not let any of us go through these vicious attacts alone, Our Faithfulness & Trust Must be in JESUS Christ Our Lord and no other littlegods,., People of GOD Receive these powerful words of The Holy Spirit,.Lana We Thank You for UR Obedience & Faithfulness to ur Calling, You & Your Family are ready to Receive a Winfull of Cash and you had no idea where it was comming from,,its on its WAY,. Thank you Lana,, We ur readers Love you,,, I can’t waite to open up your Spirit Fuel messages,.1st,,your top priority,.

September 17, 2017 at 2:16 am Reply
  • sayara nuñez

tHIS IS TRUE I SAW THIS IN MY FAMILY RIGHT NOW <X<X<X aLELUYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA tHE LORD IS AWESOMEEEEEEEEE FOR USSSS AND FOR EVERRRR <3<3<3<3

September 16, 2017 at 6:18 pm Reply
  • Tony

Thank you Lana, and Praise God for your words of encouragement. It keeps hope alive and helps us to hold on for Gods promises. May your household and family be blessed…

September 16, 2017 at 2:48 pm Reply
  • Suzanne

This is a word in due season , I have been in the battle of my life for my marriage and family for the last 7 yrs.. believing for the restoration of my marriage , and I just got served to appear in court so that my husband can have his divorce granted . Am struggling to stay in the faith as God has given me so much scripture and promises to restore .. lord help me keep my eyes on you

September 16, 2017 at 2:45 pm Reply
  • Betty

Thank you Lana. I am believing God for my family.

September 16, 2017 at 1:34 pm Reply
  • Louella Williams

I receive it right now in Jesus Name. Amen.

September 16, 2017 at 1:23 pm Reply
  • Louella Williams

to God be the glory. Amen.

September 16, 2017 at 1:21 pm Reply
  • Dorothy

Thank you Lana for your faithfulness in hearing and sending forth the word. We receive this word for our family for salvation and restoration of relationships in Jesus Name.

September 16, 2017 at 1:20 pm Reply
  • Sandra

Received in Jesus name for the house of Addie Mae Thompson.

September 16, 2017 at 12:52 pm Reply
  • Ford

Thank you, Lana, for sharing this prophetic message from our Heavenly Father – I believe and receive it. We’ve been in the most difficult season of our life. In July we received some encouraging news that our restoration was coming; however, the enemy has put delay in our path, we have been feeling discouraged and fearful again. I feel so encouraged by this Word. God Bless you and your family, Lana. In Jesus’ name. Amen and Amen.

September 16, 2017 at 12:49 pm Reply
  • Kelly Thompson

I can see this now. I keep seeing numbers that mean gods promise. Also the enemy has been working overtime lately. This week alone to try and throw me off . Not happening.

September 16, 2017 at 11:44 am Reply
  • Mary

It is happening right NOW!!

September 16, 2017 at 11:33 am Reply
  • Linda Ong

Amen! Holding On n Persevering Thru! Awaiting To See Them Come To Pass!
    Truly Am So Thankful n Grateful To PaPa God N You Too! Dearest Lana! God Bless U n Family! ??

September 16, 2017 at 9:48 am Reply