Home / Prophetic Words  / ACCELERATION IS FALLING IN UNEXPECTED PLACES AND UPON THE RIVERS OF REST

By Lana Vawser Acceleration is falling in unexpected places. The Lord is changing things suddenly. The Lord is rearranging and there are divine interruptions happening in the lives of God’s people at such a pace, unlike anything I have ever seen. The SUDDENLIES of God are truly upon us. The enemy knows these SUDDENLIES are upon us and they are being birthed right now and he is attempting to bring confusion upon the promise, but he will not succeed for the Lord has decreed that ACCELERATION is falling in unexpected places. A sudden UNVEILING has been happening as the Lord unveils next steps and what He has been planning and the increase that is upon God’s people. God truly is releasing the DOUBLE PORTION right now. God’s people have walked through SO much trouble and trial, but the Lord is now releasing DOUBLE blessing. He is increasing EXPECTANCY in His people as they draw close to Him for what He is doing. Discouragement and confusion is attempting to steal the promise, but I decree over you tonight in Jesus name, that as you continue to hold His hand, trust and obey, your promise will NOT be aborted. The enemy is fighting SIGNIFICANT promises right now and one way is through confusion and discouragement, but another way I saw him attempting to abort the promise is by whispering to God’s people "That’s not really God. That’s your heart’s desire" leaving many discouraged and despondent. I heard the Lord say "DOUBLE BLESSING! DOUBLE BLESSING! DOUBLE BLESSING". You are going to move not only into hearts desires and promises fulfilled but there will be DOUBLE blessing and there will be DOUBLE CONFIRMATION. The Lord is confirming and will keep confirming His way, His plan, and this is a time where DOUBLE PORTIONS of JOY will be restored to you. "When hope’s dream seems to drag on and on, the delay can be depressing, but when at last your dream comes true, life’s sweetness will satisfy your soul" – Proverbs 13:12 (The Passion Translation) Many of you have felt that dream drag on and on and the delay has been depressing, but God is taking your depression and sadness and He will satisfy your soul with the SWEETNESS of the dream come true. The SWEETNESS OF THE SUDDENLY!!!! Don’t be afraid to throw yourself "ALL IN" to the "unexpected places" that God is leading you into. Don’t be afraid to trust Him. He is leading you into a place of greater SWEETNESS and JOY in the DOUBLE PORTION. Many are surprised that the Lord is now saying "STEP IN" to a dream they have been waiting for, for a long time, and I saw a WATERFALL of the revelation of His goodness being released upon them. But the wonderful thing is, not only are you going to step into a dream fulfilled, but you are going to carry MORE, DOUBLE!!!! WINDS OF ACCELERATION FALLING UPON THE RIVERS OF REST The winds of acceleration are falling upon the rivers of rest. The Lord is bringing a deeper rest to many believers right now, as many are weary, discouraged and feeling empty. The Lord is shifting and moving things and He is making more room for His people to come into rest. Heart rest, emotional and mental rest and physical rest. The Lord is "making room" and in that place of rest, the Lord is adding increase. Out of the place of rest, from the ‘lying down in the rivers of rest’, there will be greater fruitfulness, favour, increase and positioning. Don’t fight the plan of God and the moving and shifting of God bringing rest. Don’t fight the plan of God if He moves you from more "doing" to "being". The enemy is working hard in this season of acceleration to burn many out in busyness, anxiety, fear and discouragement, but the Lord is bringing rest. Friends, lean in. Rest your head upon His chest and continue to listen to His heart and you will hear His whisper that "All is well" and you are not being delayed, you are actually moving into more than you ever imagined possible. (1 Corithians 2:9) "MAY I HAVE THIS DANCE?" I heard the Lord speaking over many "May I have this dance?" and it was an invitation into a level of intimacy, a deeper rhythm of His heart, a new song, that they had never experienced before. The joy that bubbled up in the hearts of those who accepted His invitation was like the JOY of the FIRST MOMENT they met Him – the moment of salvation. I saw Him recapturing hearts. Hearts that are weary, have lost passion, have lost hunger, where intimacy has been hindered, where the foxes of fear have come in and wrecked havoc upon the vineyard of intimacy with Him, there’s a WHOLE NEW WORLD of intimacy with Him now opening up. A new invitation to know Him, move with Him, and encounter His heart, unlike anything they had ever seen. The fire of the first love was burning brighter than ever. I saw specifically where DISAPPOINTMENT had created a wall between them and Jesus, He was melting those walls away, and He was placing in their hearts as they danced a SCROLL OF DESTINY. Upon this SCROLL was His words of truth and destiny. Where there had been great pain of DISAPPOINTMENT, He was now releasing greater revelation of DESTINY and RECONNECTION was taking place. The Lord is extending His hand… He is whispering… "May I have this dance?" I encourage you to accept His invitation, and a whole new world of intimacy, a new song, a new dance, a new rhythm is about to open up before you. You will burn with love for Him stronger and deeper than you have ever experienced and the fire of His love that burns in His eyes for you, will baptise you afresh.

Beautiful, the love language of The Lord. What a Wonderful GOD that we serve! I can’t wait to rest?☺. So much goin on but it is The Lords Will that I go through those things..hard things, very painful but the end of a matter is better than its beginning..still looking forward to rest time. Can’t wait to be with The Lord.

September 29, 2017 at 4:37 pm Reply
  • Wendy

– Go King Jesus

September 14, 2017 at 5:45 pm Reply
  • Jeanette Lewis

Finally Father !!! I been dress waiting on your move to move me into this throne room of your intimacy of holiness. Amen

September 14, 2017 at 4:06 pm Reply
  • Susan

Music to my soul, Yes My beautiful Jesus i will dance with you once again how i have missed our times together dancing ..here i am lord .

September 14, 2017 at 1:32 pm Reply
  • Tatiana Zoe' Tahminjian?⚓️?⚓️

Thank you Lord, yes, let’s dance together , let’s create together and let’s build here on earth ? as it is in Heaven. I’m all yours Lord.

Lana, thank you.

September 14, 2017 at 12:59 pm Reply
  • Charlotte Resch

You are such a blessing God is so good and so on time

September 13, 2017 at 3:39 pm Reply
  • Charmaine

ABBA FATHER THANK YOU FOR THIS DANCE WITH YOU. YOU ARE MY FIRST LOVE AND I LOVE YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART. THANK YOU THAT YOU ARE MY CONSUMING FIRE MY EVERYTHING. THANK YOU FOR ALL OFF MY BLESSINGS RAINING DOWN ON ME. LOVE YOU PRINCE OF PIECE, BRIGHT MORNING STAR, ROSE OF SHARON

September 13, 2017 at 8:50 am Reply
  • Denise

Perfect timing. Still restimg in Him. Will dance when He extends His hand to me. Thank you Jesus. And Lana for sharing this.

September 13, 2017 at 1:53 am Reply
  • Lorraine N.

OH WOOOOW!!! Such a timely word for me!! Thank you sweet Lana!! I receive it with all my heart! In Jesus’ mighty Name!!!

September 12, 2017 at 11:36 pm Reply
  • exercisenoboredom

Oh..So beautiful. There seems a Holy Spirit polish shining all over it. Thank you Lana!

September 12, 2017 at 10:44 pm Reply
  • Donna

“..it is said right now, the most skilled pastor has to have a bible in one hand and a newspaper in the other, to be relevant today you have to know whats happening around you..” – Noel Jones Senior Pastor Refuge Church

September 12, 2017 at 7:30 pm Reply
  • Don

When have you ever known God to be in a hurry?
    The man by the pool of bethseda waited 38 years
    The woman with the issue of blood 12 years
    It took 25 years for Abraham to get a son
    The children of israel wandered 40 years
    Moses waited 40 years in desert
    David waited 15 years to become king after being anointed
    It took Noah 100 years to build an ark

September 12, 2017 at 7:28 pm Reply
  • cecilia Lee

PTL for Lana and her team. M a y God Almighty pour his blessings upon you all.

I Declare and Decree Triple Double Blessings and God’s Promises for new path.
    Amen and Amen.

September 12, 2017 at 1:59 pm Reply
  • Abeba

Wow thank You Lord Jesus. I have been waiting for this word. I received it.

September 12, 2017 at 12:53 pm Reply
  • Zee

This is truly an amazing word!! It aligns with what I have heard other prophets say.

September 12, 2017 at 7:15 am Reply
  • Anne Obure

Yes, You may have this dance Lord.

September 12, 2017 at 6:09 am Reply
  • Peter Williams

Thank you Lana for releasing this beautiful and so-encouraging word. I receive this today. Thank you Jesus. In your Mighty Name – Amen!

September 12, 2017 at 2:46 am Reply
  • Neila

What a beautiful awesome word thank you dear Lord ,thank you .Blessing in abundance to your faithful servant Lana .thank you sister in him .

September 12, 2017 at 2:44 am Reply
  • Cliff Schaeffer

Please Lord, Me Lord!

September 11, 2017 at 11:59 pm Reply
  • kay svensen

This is such a full and confirming and encouraging word Lana. Thank you and Thank you Father for your encouragement today.

September 11, 2017 at 11:53 pm Reply
  • Heather

Wow .. thank you Father .. yes I will dance with you .. want to have that deeper intimacy with you again and again .. thank you Lana for such a word of encouragement .. ❤️

September 11, 2017 at 11:48 pm Reply
  • Dwight Clemmons

Yes, I receive this word and Yes Lord, you may have this Dance.

September 11, 2017 at 10:36 pm Reply
  • cel

awe ! thank u for the confirmations just a few seconds I open this inspiring message I was dancing .. Yes ! accelerarion , suddenlies ..

September 11, 2017 at 9:44 pm Reply
  • Gareth Duncan

Thank you so much, Lana, for the Word of God and The Lord through you. I am resting, and I really enjoyed your message about Acceleration which is happening! God Bliss you and your Loved Ones, always.

September 11, 2017 at 8:27 pm Reply
  • Bill Hackworth

Dancing…….

September 11, 2017 at 7:25 pm Reply
  • pat baldridge

Thank you Lord for confirming what You are showing us. As when You replied to my often declaration “I love You, Lord” and you answered “I love you too!”

September 11, 2017 at 6:01 pm Reply
  • Michelle Rae

Thank you Jesus, and thank you Lana. I so needed this.

September 11, 2017 at 5:42 pm Reply
  • L. M.

Thank you Lord. I receive in Jesus Name. DOUBLE For My Trouble.

September 11, 2017 at 5:38 pm Reply
  • Valerie

talk about a word in due season! I found a pin about you and decided to look you up. recently I’ve found myself being pulled in 2 directions, one direction regards a promise that God made to me many years ago. The other is a direction that I was afraid had negated the promise because of some foolish choices that I had made. I thought they might have closed the door to that promise once and for all even though my heart still ached for it. These words gave me great comfort. Keep on keeping on, as we said when I was a teenager!

September 11, 2017 at 5:29 pm Reply
  • Rita McCoy

I truly believe this word!! I have been sensing a strong expectancy in my heart for months! I sense the Lord pouring out and wooing us to more of HIM! I love this word and I will hold on to it, in Jesus name!

September 11, 2017 at 5:00 pm Reply
  • Dena

Just what I needed to hear at this time. Thank you Jesus and thank you Father!!

September 11, 2017 at 4:58 pm Reply
  • Rehana Bacchus

What a word! I have done this a few times before – where I have asked the Lord to dance with me through life. Our Lord Jesus is most awesome. God how I love Him!

September 11, 2017 at 3:07 pm Reply
  • Ln

Wow, such a beautiful word.
    Just what I needed to hear!

September 11, 2017 at 2:48 pm Reply
  • Nithya

Hallelujah for His Word and Will.Time also to pray for youngsters scammed by the blue whale game please.The Lord showed me the lust of the eyes lead to lust of the flesh which then leads to the pride of life.I discern the last one is at play now because it has already took 100s of lives of youngsters.Pls say a word of prayer for them all Jesus bless you.

September 11, 2017 at 2:25 pm Reply
  • Mary

That is BEAUTIFUL! Thank you

September 11, 2017 at 2:04 pm Reply
  • Michael Cowley

Yes I am resting.

September 11, 2017 at 1:37 pm Reply

OH YES, YES, YES, INDEED SO MY DADDY, YOU MAY HAVE THIS DANCE WITH ME. HALLELUJAH, AS YOU HAVE PUT A SMILE
    UPON MY FACE THIS MORNING. THANK YOU EVER SO MUCH. I LOVE YOU ABUNDANTLY SO. YOU ARE SO SO SO GOOD,
    GOOD, GOOD, ALL THE TIME. HALLELUJAH !!!

September 11, 2017 at 1:25 pm Reply
  • Mary

Thanks for confirmations, Lana. I woke to the lyrics, “May I have this dance for the rest of my life, will you be my partner every night, when we’re together if feels so right, may I have this dance for the rest of my life” several days ago. I was already sure it was God, but I love finding confirmations elsewhere.

September 11, 2017 at 1:11 pm Reply
  • Donna

AMEN and AMEN!

September 11, 2017 at 12:58 pm Reply
  • Noelle R Frick

Wow! So beautiful! I pray for you Lana that the Lord will continue to speak his beautiful words to you. ? After reading the part in this about him asking ” May I have this dance?” I pictured myself dancing with him. I pictured me actually putting my feet on his and letting him lead me…just like a little girl does when she dances with her daddy. Made me smile. ?

September 11, 2017 at 12:27 pm Reply
  • Arnold E.Stallings

Hallelujah!

September 11, 2017 at 12:26 pm Reply
  • Susan M

PRAISES!! Thank You, thank You, thank You, King Jesus!! All glory to Him who gives His beloved rest… and who blesses us in that precious place of leaning upon His grace and love…by fully blessing us far far beyond what we can imagine, desire, hope or dream???

September 11, 2017 at 12:25 pm Reply
  • Jackie Battle

Amen!

September 11, 2017 at 12:14 pm Reply
  • L. M.

Thank you Lord. I receive Double for my Trouble. AMEN. Thank you Jesus!

September 11, 2017 at 12:11 pm Reply
  • SHIRLEY SEXTON

Lana..you are an amazing woman of God.. you are gifted, an encourager, and love our Father and His people.
    I feel i should give some constructive wisdom. Im 71, a seasoned Christian.

Your posts are way too long .
    And fairly redundant. I think most of your readers never read the whole post but *like* out of respect for you.
    Please consider a shorter more concise post. People simply do not have the time to read posts in this length.
    Your heart is to give but in giving way too much, it looses its impact greatly.

Blessings, shirley

September 11, 2017 at 12:01 pm Reply

Wow. Words escape me. Double, double, double. Thankyou Jesus. Thankyou Lord.

September 11, 2017 at 11:58 am Reply
  • Marlisa Bevers-Walls

Thank you for this word of love and encouragement to the discouraged. It gives clarity to what so many have been going through.

September 11, 2017 at 11:53 am Reply