Home / Prophetic Words  / SUDDEN CHANGES OF DIRECTION

By Lana Vawser There are some very “sudden changes of direction” upon many right now. Don’t fight the Lord’s leading of the shift in direction, go with it, even if you don’t understand. Trust Him and trust His way! He’s actually leading you to a bigger place of increase of promises fulfilled, but these “sudden changes of direction” require you laying down YOUR way, YOUR timing and YOUR agenda and fully embracing HIS. Believe me, you won’t regret it! More joy, increase, fruitfulness, breakthrough and promotion awaits you in HIS WAY!!!
  • Tree

I am so confused by the change in directions, but Lord, my will and desire is to trust You and to follow You! I thought maybe my Isaac was here, but once again I will lay me, my dreams, my desires down on the altar for you to fashion YOUR dream for my life. Let it be so in Jesus’ Name!

September 16, 2017 at 6:35 pm Reply
    • Naomi

Me also! All of the above!

October 5, 2017 at 11:51 pm Reply
  • Elaine Peter

Wondetful testimonials and thank you Jesus for your grace and guidance

September 11, 2017 at 2:20 pm Reply
  • Ashwen Gibson Blake

LORD, my LIFE AND ALL – lead because I live to follow your lead that we by your Spirit will PLEASE OUR ABBA whom we adore. Ashwen

September 10, 2017 at 9:54 am Reply

Hallelujah !!! I receive your words, Father God !!! Thank you. Amen !!!!

September 9, 2017 at 4:08 am Reply
  • Fikiswa

Amen. May your Grace Lord be upon me to hear when you redirect me in Jesus Name

September 8, 2017 at 7:56 am Reply
  • Gena

Yes, accurate word for me. I recieve it from the Lord. Lord have your way and time!

September 7, 2017 at 10:59 pm Reply
  • Sally Jadlow

I agree. The Lord has just set me on a surprise path to do audio recordings of my God’s Little Miracle Book series. I never would have dreamed that was His next step for me!

September 7, 2017 at 9:11 pm Reply
  • Kellee

This didn’t JUST bless me!!! It also blessed and CONFIRMED a word that someone else in the KINGDOM said yesterday!! I witnessed her speaking about a different direction that she felt the Lord was leading her!! Even canceling her conference!!!! GOD BLESS YOU Prophetess Lana and your ministry!!!!

September 7, 2017 at 6:34 pm Reply
  • Lois Jeane Sheley

Yes and Amen to this word. Have been hearing the same thing and with it a need to surrender and cry out to
    go deeper and higher than ever thought of, hoped for, or imagined. God is moving mightily so we say So Be It!

September 7, 2017 at 4:23 pm Reply
  • Rosie

Father, I receive Your Word. I surrender my will to You. You have permission to have Your way. I pray that through your Grace, You will order and direct my steps and lead me in the path of righteousness for Your name sake.

September 7, 2017 at 3:35 pm Reply
  • Cheryl

Amen!

September 7, 2017 at 1:33 pm Reply
  • tony dickenson

Thank you, sister Lana, for the word of encouragement. In agreement with you, I say yes to the LORD’S will and HIS way, in JESUS NAME! I have no higher priority than to find the FATHER in the secret place……HE is my agenda, AMEN! GOD bless you, richly, dear sister.

September 7, 2017 at 12:31 pm Reply
  • ShiftSharon

Thank you Lana, I am already experiencing this. I knew a month ahead that the shift was coming, but waited on God’s timing, and it came SUDDENLY. I didn’t have words to explain why I was shifting. Holy Spirit said, “Tell them your season has ended!”

September 7, 2017 at 12:19 pm Reply
  • heavenonearth148

Amen! This resonates with me!!!

September 7, 2017 at 11:51 am Reply
  • L.M.

Thank you Lord. I Surrender to your Way. Guide me, Lead Me. Expecting Geat and Beautiful things. Hold Me Close Lord. Momentum, Not Manufacture, in Jesus Name.Amen.

September 7, 2017 at 11:45 am Reply
  • Meshack Baloyi

I receive it in the name of Jesus

September 7, 2017 at 11:40 am Reply

HIS WAY. AMEN. THANKYOU JESUS

September 7, 2017 at 11:28 am Reply
  • Wanda

Received and expecting!

September 7, 2017 at 11:13 am Reply
  • heartpeace

Need ur prayers,following God, yet stress on all sides. Thankyou♡

September 7, 2017 at 8:25 am Reply
    • Thomas Nodoubt

Hide yourself for a little while till His indignation shall pass.
      That scripture is what I heard in the spirit as I started praying for you, heart peace.
      The interpretation/understanding I received was a time myself when I felt I was being battered from all sides and I would find myself face down and sometimes even curled up in a ball on the floor at His feet praying and interceding for His mercy and His hand to touch me. I know that does not sound victorious and may not even seem to be very encouraging but it was the level of faith I had at the time just to trust Him that He would allow that (latest) onslaught to pass by me. Still praying for you, heartpeace… He is faithful and will cause you to stand before Him in righteousness.

September 8, 2017 at 10:05 pm Reply
  • ROGERS KYEYUNE

Praise King Jesus!! Thanks Lana Vawser for the prophetic word!!! I receive it in the Name of Jesus!!! may God bless you.

September 7, 2017 at 7:46 am Reply
  • Zelta Eldridge

Not my Way. But YAHWEH?
    Thank you. Lana for your ministry to our Lord Yahshua. Ps please pray for my total healing , serious Kidney damage ,High Blood Pressure and Heart rate .

September 7, 2017 at 7:31 am Reply
  • Katherine R Agbulos

I really need this. Thank you.

September 7, 2017 at 7:07 am Reply