Home / Prophetic Words  / 5 September, 2017 06:20

By Lana Vawser I heard the Lord say today “I AM SHIFTING THE “WHAT IF’S”. I saw many of God’s people wrestling with “what if’s” and the things I noticed about the “what if’s” many were wrestling with, were they were all negative. “What if this happens?” “What if that happens?” Fear whispering and shouting the “what if’s” regarding the future, people and situations that was bringing unrest, anxiety and fear. I then heard the Lord make a decree and His decree was: “WHAT IF!!!” But HIS “what if” was full of hope, expectancy, joy, breakthrough and miracles. His decree of “WHAT IF” was an invitation into a higher level of faith, insight, breakthrough and dreaming with Him. I heard Him say “I am shifting the “WHAT IF’S”. Those who have been plagued with the negative “what if’s” get ready, a move of His Spirit is upon you right now to shift you into a whole new level of faith and hope arising. The divine”what if’s” of His heart are decreeing that He is about to show up in a way you have never seen…. He’s whispering… “What if this is the prayer that will bring your breakthrough?” “What if this decree is the release of the tipping point in your life?” “What if that step of faith and obedience will see you move into joy like you have never seen or experienced?” “What if, you feel like giving up today and today is the day I am going to turn all things around?” “What if, the enemy is attempting to derail you and attack you because of the large breakthrough of destiny upon you?” “What if, this is the day and season of your greatest breakthrough??” The “what if’s” are shifting releasing you into a whole new realm of faith and dreaming with Him to receive more than you have ever carried!!! Get your hopes up!!! He’s about to show up!!
  • Tree

This was/is me. And so I say… I will agree that the Lord MY God will show up for me in powerful ways to tip me toward him and bring breakthrough and blessing and deeper levels of FAITH. The Waymaker Jesus is with me and will make His way for me clear… and will fulfill His plan, His dream for my life.

September 16, 2017 at 6:42 pm Reply
  • (Sam) Setiawan Widjaya

Amen to all the Lord’s decree.

September 7, 2017 at 3:34 am Reply
  • Michael

I’m empty, thank You Abba Father God Almighty, All Loving All Wisdomful and Merciful, let Your What if overflow, let It be as You say, by Faith through Your Grace I receive Your word, I believe You are preparing me for marriage even though my wife to be is against this, even ignores me, You have her heart in Your hands, (You have all Your children’s hearts in Your hands)I will continue in worship for You are in control. What if suddenly she has a God encounter and absolutely surrenders her life to You, I decree we will be married and You will be glorified and we will know Only You You Alone,do miracles.in the unifying Name of Christ Jesus of Nazareth Amen and Amen

September 6, 2017 at 6:07 pm Reply
  • Martin Boyd Chattanooga,Tennessee

In the powerful name of Jesus I ask for this message from Abba to cover all his creation! Thank ,Father Abba, Jesus and Holy Spirit! May His angels go to work immediately upon these words! Amen YEs, Lord Yes!

September 6, 2017 at 10:22 am Reply
  • harcottJennifer

Hmmm….good turn around Lana Vawser. Thank you for hearing His heart. I will swap out my what ifs for His today. Bless you.

September 5, 2017 at 10:21 pm Reply
  • sayara nuñez

Amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggg Lordddddddddddddddddddddd <3<3<3<3 Thankssssssssssssssssssss

September 5, 2017 at 6:51 pm Reply
  • Jackie Battle

Lord, you always know exactly what we need when its needed! Thank you for showing up and showing out!!!

September 5, 2017 at 4:45 pm Reply
  • Jeanette Lewis

Just bless to know God our Father is turning all our what’s if into what is. Hallelujah

September 5, 2017 at 4:08 pm Reply
  • Annabell

I receive this! Thank you for your faithfulness, Lana. You bless so many!

September 5, 2017 at 1:38 pm Reply
  • Cyndee P

I was up late last night with a “what if” on my mind. Yes. It was negative. Thankful for the Lord shifting my stinking thinking this morning with your timely word!❤️

September 5, 2017 at 1:11 pm Reply
  • L

The derailment attacks have been so evident in our family because of our missions work and where we work! 3 car accidents with injuries in 8 mo. Please pray for us! Jesus is worthy! The destinies of nations hang in the balance! Laborers to the Harvest.

September 5, 2017 at 12:39 pm Reply
  • Carolyn

Oh Dear Lord Thank You for this timely answer to my prayer only moments ago. Thank you for using this ministry to bless me with encouragement this morning. God Bless Ms Vawser!

September 5, 2017 at 12:34 pm Reply
  • Ursula

What if, I become a millionaire today to help and feed others. What if I get that career and pass that test! What if my son comes back to the Lord today! What if breakthroughs, restoration and redemption and recovery comes today! What if! ❤️

September 5, 2017 at 12:08 pm Reply
  • Ford

Thank you, Lord, for this Word through Lana. I believe that my ‘what if’s’ are from you and not from the enemy. I decree that restoration is here now in Jesus’ name. Amen and Amen.

September 5, 2017 at 12:04 pm Reply
  • Pearl Great Daniels

Hallelujah, thank you LORD, God bless you Lana, very timely.

September 5, 2017 at 10:43 am Reply
  • dolores valenzuela

AMEN! PRAISE THE LORD!

September 5, 2017 at 10:42 am Reply
  • Angela Mphati

Amen! What if I am called for such a time as this?

September 5, 2017 at 10:39 am Reply
  • Cliff Schaeffer

Thank you lord and Lana.

September 5, 2017 at 10:33 am Reply
  • Dettra

I really needed this word today Thank You Lord.

September 5, 2017 at 9:28 am Reply
  • Bec

So good!

September 5, 2017 at 8:23 am Reply
  • Sami Petroi

Thank you Lana! Every prophetic word transmitted by God through you is very specific to me and I am surprised how He speaks to me so personally through a word addressed to so many people.

September 5, 2017 at 7:12 am Reply
  • clare trowbridge

AMEN! HEARTFELT THANKS TO YOU, O FAITHFUL DAUGHTER OF THE KING!

September 5, 2017 at 7:00 am Reply
  • Meshack Baloyi

Lord help me to have increase in faith to trust you more, pray more and focus more on You, regardless of the scary situations around me that leave me “What if’s” questions. I surrender it all to you!

September 5, 2017 at 6:47 am Reply

Certainly could do with Gods “What ifs” and not have any of mine.

September 5, 2017 at 6:36 am Reply
  • L.M.

Alleluiah!! THANK YOU LORD!!! I Receive in Jesus Name!! *My Heart is Full of Joy With Expectancy!*

September 5, 2017 at 6:31 am Reply
  • Maretha

I praise the Lord and stand in awe for HE is truly faithful. He hear my cries and HE comes and comfort me. Hallelujah!!

September 5, 2017 at 6:28 am Reply