Home / Prophetic Words  / Pour out your worries and stress upon Him and LEAVE THEM there! ?

Hi Friends This week, Lana posted a Video on Facebook. For those who missed it and would like to see, please feel free to look at the videos below. Incidentally, this is the first time I’ve tried to embed a video, if this does not work please check out our website (www.lanavawser.com) to see the videos in both parts on the main page. God bless Lana Vawser Ministries PLEASE CLICK ON THE TITLE (Pour out your worries etc) TO SEE THE VIDEOS.
  Part TWO – Pour out your worries and stress upon Him and LEAVE THEM there! ?? Posted by Lana Vawser on Wednesday, July 12, 2017
  • LAURA WEDEMEYER

I can not find the video?

October 24, 2017 at 2:19 pm Reply
  • ashwen gibson blake

Vinaka Vaka Levu. 8/2/2017 and a word in season for TODAY, I receive it, thanks Lana. Despite being told that we were exuberantly exonerated, the enemy incessantly pursues the members of my family wearied with DELAY, but The House The Lord builds will withstand and stand. And The Lord is every word from the mouth of God and there is no wisdom, no insight, no plan that can succeed against Him. God is going to put an end to the rumor that ‘The days go by and every vision comes to nothing. Instead, He has reassured us that the days are here when every vision will be fulfilled for there will be no more flattering divinations. Through lives laid down in love to become The Lord’s WORD, we and others will be a stage for The Lord to do “whatever, whenever, through whomever – what a Glory Show! ” This is what The Lord said to us and we hold fast to it and hope you will too: “None of my words will delay any longer, whatever I say will be fulfilled,” says The Lord who is every word from the mouth of God. ABGB

August 2, 2017 at 5:04 am Reply
    • Handful

Yet ringing true, today.

May 12, 2018 at 2:28 am Reply
  • Laura Williams

Excellent. I HEARD the WORD.

July 16, 2017 at 11:28 am Reply
  • Ron Lamont

When the video starts the volume is set to zero by default. Just click on the loudspeaker symbol and turn the volume up, then if necessary return to the start of the video.

July 16, 2017 at 11:27 am Reply
  • Cindy Barclay

I thank God for you Lana! I listened to the video from Facebook and you are such an encouragement to me!

July 16, 2017 at 1:29 am Reply
  • Sandi Lebel

I got you back..yeah Lord!

July 15, 2017 at 11:42 pm Reply
  • Sandi Lebel

I watched both parts..the second part froze and I wasn’t able to get it back.. powerful word..so wanted me to hear it all! I will read it. Blessings to you

July 15, 2017 at 11:39 pm Reply
  • lana k. thompson

I heard u just fine. I was using a tablet not a computer. My worry is not in trusting him, but in me. I hope that after I receive His abundant blessing and restoration that I continue to walk and be led by Him and not follow in the footsteps of Solomon.
    I live in Texas. Isn’t just great that someone in Australia can communicate with me and even has the same name.

July 15, 2017 at 8:05 pm Reply
  • N

Regarding the sound, I notice that it starts off muted. Maybe if you check that yours isn’t muted? Perhaps it’s just a simple thing

July 15, 2017 at 5:01 pm Reply
  • Susana Gavajda

Hi Lana !
    Thanks a lot for your constant efforts. I really appreciate that a lot and am always looking forward for more of your messages.
    Unfortunately I can’t hear you, your messages have no sound.
    God bless you!
    Susana

July 15, 2017 at 4:47 pm Reply
    • JV

You need to unmute video, see other reply below for more instructions.

July 16, 2017 at 8:37 pm Reply
  • Cristi Ritchey

We love you, Lana! Have a Happy and Blessed double birthday! I just had another one on June 22nd. Now thwy seem to be coming 5 or 6 times every week! LOL!!

July 15, 2017 at 3:42 pm Reply
  • Celia

Couldn’t get sound either please let us know when it is working! Thanks

July 15, 2017 at 2:54 pm Reply
  • N

Hi, is there any way I can download these 2 videos to watch them? I’m in a remote location in Africa and the internet connection is really bad. I thought downloading them would make it easier to listen. Thanks!

July 15, 2017 at 1:55 pm Reply
  • Carla

There’s an icon at bottom of screen (small speaker with an X on it). Click and drag the dot upwards to turn up volume…or you may click on the X to remove the “mute” function.

July 15, 2017 at 1:35 pm Reply
  • jerriene brown

Thank you for your ontime word sis!

July 15, 2017 at 1:34 pm Reply
  • Good Taste Art

Resonates in a big way as usual! Thanks Lana and Happy Double Birthday! Lol

July 15, 2017 at 12:27 pm Reply
  • Diane Flewelling

Lana, that was an amazing word. It was just what I needed to hear, and it brought me tears of joy, and built up my trust in God in an amazing way. Thank you, thank you for your obedience.

July 15, 2017 at 10:38 am Reply
  • Tim

I can’t hear the sound either. God bless you Lana and your family. What God is speaking through you means a lot to me. It’s very accurate and specific to what I’m going through. Some days in this past season have been so dark that it takes all my strength just to hold on and not run away. And at those times God has used His prophetic words to speak very specifically to what I’ve been going through to encourage me and guide my eyes back to Him. I have a few of your words posted on my wall. Especially the one about prophecy praise which has been the catalyst God used to keep motivating me to continue to cultivate a lifestyle of praise and worship in the midst of severe discouragement. So just wanted to encourage you with this feedback. Jesus is amazing!

July 15, 2017 at 10:28 am Reply
  • Beverly Long

Thank you so very much Lana! You have ministered to me so every time I read what the Lord has given you! You are a wonderful blessing of the Lord!

July 15, 2017 at 8:11 am Reply
  • Juliet

Thank you Lana. Such a timely Word! Blessings.

July 15, 2017 at 7:12 am Reply
  • Dawne Hallock

There was no sound here. We had to watch on FB. It worked there. 🙂 Just FYI.

July 15, 2017 at 7:00 am Reply
    • Laura Wedemeyer

Hi. I can’t seem to see or hear this blog on worries from Lana. How did you bring it up? Can you post a link?

October 1, 2017 at 3:50 am Reply
  • Beverly McCracken

Hi Nancy, my sound is working either.

July 15, 2017 at 6:52 am Reply
  • SylviaJune Montpellier

Lana this video was soo annointed and powerful, I’m listening on my phone at 1 amSat, 7, 14,17. I’m Soo thankful for your faithfulness to All of us to encourage us to TRUST, in God and the power of Holy Spirit in us to Stay Strong and NOT give in to. the Lies of the evil forces,, I Thank God for giving ME Great FAITH, and not allowing the Lies of the enemy to discourage us, YOU DECREE OVER US always to TRUST, TRUST, GOD, and not the lying deceving wicked forces of the enemy, a toothless roaring lying enemy, I tell it to SHUT UP,,I DECREE over you Lana, a powerful mighty women of God obedient to His calling,& I look for your name & the Prophetic words you have to share with us through Spirit Fuel,,.I Bless you and Annoint you and thank you Lord for keeping Lana and her family Safe through this Season and always, fulfilling their every Need, In the mighty Name Of Jesus,,

July 15, 2017 at 6:47 am Reply
  • Linda Ong

Thank You So Much Dearest Lana! Every Bit Of Your Words n Sharing Sooo Timely
    N Encouraging! Must Come To Singapore!
    Love You! Blessed Joyous Glorious Birthday Yo You! ??

July 15, 2017 at 6:46 am Reply
  • Margo King

Thank u Lana n Kevin from the bottom of my heart. Margo, Qld Australia

July 15, 2017 at 6:37 am Reply
  • Rick Velasquez

the Lord is never late on his word ! just when our spirit man needs encouragement
    life is spoken to lift up our head ! praise him and thank him for personal speaking to us !
    in Jesus name
    What a Blessing and a Now word Ricky

July 15, 2017 at 6:35 am Reply
  • Lisa styger

I could only see the first 10 min , there was nothing else there. That was on your web site. I would love to hear the whole message or to read the message that was on the video pour out your worries and stress on him video. Thank you

July 15, 2017 at 5:56 am Reply
  • Don

The links don’t work for me.

July 15, 2017 at 5:52 am Reply
    • Don

Update: the videos worked on my iPad when I reloaded the page without content blockers.

July 15, 2017 at 8:09 pm Reply
  • Nancy White

I don’t know why but the sound will not work on my computer. Is anyone else having this problem? The sound for everything else works.

July 15, 2017 at 5:39 am Reply
    • Denis Long

Dear Lana
      Since you share your revelation free I believe you will have s greater level of prosperity than others This is constantly on my mind I bless you in the name of the Lord and I am always encouraged by your words which are spot on

Denis Long

July 15, 2017 at 5:43 am Reply
    • sharon

click on the facebook logo onthe bottom right of the video when its playing, it will land you on fb and the video can be played with sound there.

July 15, 2017 at 6:31 am Reply
    • Tina Burrows

Mine is the same no volume was really wanting to hear it also

July 15, 2017 at 8:39 am Reply
    • Shirley

Yes, click on the SOUND icon in the bottom right corner of her video window to enable the sound. It would be nice if they set the default to ON, but that’s not the case in this video.

July 15, 2017 at 9:55 am Reply
    • Good Taste Art

Up need to turn on the little speaker in the body of the picture. It was on the “off” position when I got there and I figured it out.

July 15, 2017 at 12:22 pm Reply
    • Barbara L Armijo

click the little speaker if it has an “x” on it

July 15, 2017 at 12:58 pm Reply
    • Deb

Did you figure it out? It was the same for me until I hovered my cursor over the bottom of the video and the speaker icon with an X thru it was revealed. I clicked on the speaker icon and the sound came on [in other words, I turned off “mute”]. I pray this works for you!

July 15, 2017 at 4:18 pm Reply
      • LAURA WEDEMEYER

I can not get anything to come up for video on this?

October 24, 2017 at 2:20 pm Reply
    • JV

The video is set to mute on start. After you click the play button, on the bottom of the video look to the right of the time remaining on the video, there will be a speaker symbol with an X, click on that icon and the sound should come on.

July 16, 2017 at 8:36 pm Reply