Home / Prophetic Words  / I HEAR THE SOUND OF TABLES TURNING…

Tables that have been turned against you, are about to be turned FOR YOU!

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: To subscribe or unsubscribe please click on the link below: https://lanavawser.com//subscription/

SOW: To sow into this ministry please use the link below: https://lanavawser.com//sowing/

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/pages/Lana-Vawser/212479638795197

Sent from my iPhone
  • Rachael O. Olaleye

Thank you for been a blessing to me, especially the body of Christ.

June 3, 2017 at 10:51 am Reply
  • Rachael O. Olaleye

Just want to thank God for Lana Vawser. Gods chosen vessel of honor. Really appreciate you . God bless, keep and preserve you always ma’am .

June 3, 2017 at 10:49 am Reply
  • Opa

Thank you for posting that. I receive it and decree it.

May 31, 2017 at 11:45 pm Reply
  • Luane Watkins

Wow, I really needed to hear that. What a blessing to hear that now, of all times.

May 31, 2017 at 8:08 pm Reply
  • Suzanone

Hi Lana

I am truly blessed by your anointing.
    May the Lord continue to increase it.

Shalom
    Suzanne

May 31, 2017 at 3:58 am Reply
  • Catalina "Katty" A. Benson

Your words from the Lord of encouragement are right on. My son, Jim, has been sharing them with me. We work together and the enemy has been trying to throw all he has against us…BUT God is with us and your prophetic words have been right on! Thank you, Jesus, for your servant Lana!

May 30, 2017 at 8:53 pm Reply

Hallelujah, Hallelujah, Hallelujah , I will sing a new song.
    I will praise you, sing unto you a New Song, Hallelujah !!
    Hallelujah, Sing unto you a New Song Thank you Jesus,
    for Tables Turning in my Life this day. Awesome to me.
    Thank you Lana, for sharing to me. Blessings upon you.

May 30, 2017 at 8:03 pm Reply
  • Wanda

AMEN!

May 30, 2017 at 6:30 pm Reply
  • Dee Ann Sweeney

Last year, I had this vision that it seemed like when things were not going as I expected, I could see the enemy and hear him say ” It’s another nail in your coffin” many times I heard that…and I could see the hammering and the suggestion of defeat…then I had a dream and the Lord spoke to me saying…”It’s not a coffin, it a table that I have prepared for you in the presence of enemy. And he flipped it over to display this big, long, beautiful table… Your word today, confirmed that vision/dream. Thank you,

May 30, 2017 at 2:23 pm Reply
  • Nancy Clark

I’ve been praying for people at night for the same thing you just mentioned so ?? awesome confirmation! Even that the Lord may send them to minister to someone in a way that will honor him. I don’t know if this was just my phone because I tried to adjust the picture and there was no change but most of the time your head and your whole face was not visible.

May 30, 2017 at 2:20 pm Reply
  • Dawn King

This is confirmation!!! A couple of months ago my 12 year old son had a prophetic dream. He knew he was in a heavenly room where it was really bright. The only thing he could see in the room was a table in the center. When he got closer he could see a map of the world and written across map were the words “ABOUT”!!!! We have been waiting for interpretation! Your word even included the word “about”. I never even thought of “the tables ABOUT to turn!” His name is Graecen. I pray he receives many more dreams. Thank you for sharing!

May 30, 2017 at 2:11 pm Reply
  • J

Thank You Jesus!

May 30, 2017 at 1:28 pm Reply
  • J

PRAISE GOD, turn the tables Lord! Its time for BREAKTHROUGH!

May 30, 2017 at 1:26 pm Reply
  • Pyna Stidham

Love this I would love to see the tables turned in my situation…..

May 30, 2017 at 1:04 pm Reply
  • Roy Scott

Thank you for passing all your blessed reading from god to all . Stay Bless and safe with all of
    god guarding angels around you .

May 30, 2017 at 1:01 pm Reply
  • Tanya Maxwell

Yes I have been speaking those very words out of my mouth for the past week. I hear the same sound! Thank you for the confirmation!!!

May 30, 2017 at 12:00 pm Reply
  • Susan M

GLORY!!! Praying for you, Lana and Kevin — the Lord is Your great and glorious portion on every side. He shall not fail you…Alleluia! Many blessings, shalom…

May 30, 2017 at 11:53 am Reply
  • Daniel

Hallelujah I will see !! ??

May 30, 2017 at 11:24 am Reply