Home / Prophetic Words  / PAY ATTENTION TO REPETITION!!

Pay attention to repetition! God is releasing repetitive confirmations, themes, symbols, dreams and visions right now, to encourage the people of God that the breakthrough and victory is upon them. The repetition of these themes, symbols, dreams and visions etc that He is speaking through is decreeing the RAIN OF BREAKTHROUGH beginning over you!!!

The Lord is also highlighting through His REPETITION that repetitive cycles that have produced anything but the life that Jesus paid for you are being broken and there are new repetitive cycles of life, heavenly alignment, breakthrough and freedom are upon you.

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: To subscribe or unsubscribe please click on the link below: https://lanavawser.com//subscription/

SOW: To sow into this ministry please use the link below: https://lanavawser.com//sowing/

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/pages/Lana-Vawser/212479638795197

Sent from my iPhone

Yes, it is true. Can’t wait for the set time of His Favor to come! Psalm 102:13 “You will arise and have mercy on Zion; for the time to favor her, yes, the set time, has come.”

September 30, 2017 at 1:22 am Reply
  • Aneika

I need to hear this about the Lord highlighting ” The Other Repetitive Cycles ” and that He is breaking them once and for all. I keep wondering why I I kept going around the circle in this matter. Now I understand that He was delivering and breaking me through each layer of these godless cycles.

March 30, 2017 at 4:00 am Reply
  • Rochelle

Oh my goodness, yes! I’ve been noticing lately that I keep having repetitions of themed dreams and visions that I’ve told my friends that there’s a theme going on–and also in my case theme songs that the Holy Spirit repeats over and over again in my dreams and waking moments and interestingly enough at least two of the songs repeated are “when love broke through” and “let it rain”.

March 27, 2017 at 2:48 pm Reply

AMEN. LET IT RAIN DOWN DADDY.

March 27, 2017 at 8:09 am Reply
  • trevor

thank you for the word of the lord , I didn’t know why it was happening ,thank you for the word …..

March 27, 2017 at 6:27 am Reply
  • Kathy

Lana, you are so right on the nose gal!!!
    This message is exactly what I needed to know. And all I can say is OH!!
    Thank God in heaven above!

March 26, 2017 at 11:45 pm Reply
  • Monica Singh

Amen and Amen..

March 26, 2017 at 7:09 pm Reply

This is so Awesome Father God, I had to say it again and again
    confirming your words, Breakthrough and Freedom, is Upon Me
    Now !!!!!! Hallelujah !!!!! What a Blessing to hear, this day !!
    I am so rejoicing. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love you
    Awesome Father God !!!! Victory, is Here !!!!

March 26, 2017 at 4:51 pm Reply

HALLELUJAH !!!! THANK YOU ABBA FATHER, THIS IS SO GOOD,
    GOOD, GOOD, I RECEIVE YOUR WORDS OF POWER, BREAKTHROUGH, UPON ME, YES, YES, YES, CONFIRMING TO
    ME ONCE AGAIN IN THIS SEASON. BREAKTHROUGH, IS UPON
    ME, THIS DAY ! THE RAIN OF BREAKTHROUGH, IS BEGINNING
    UPON ME !!!!! NOW !!!!!! HALLELUJAH !!!! THANK YOU LANA,
    FOR SHARING THE FATHERS AWESOME WORDS TO ME.

March 26, 2017 at 4:37 pm Reply
  • Susan M

G L O R Y shout!!!!! Giving You the glory and praises, Lord! Bless you Lana and Kevin, joyful servants of the Most High God forever!!! Shalom..

March 26, 2017 at 3:15 pm Reply
  • Daniel

I received in the name of Jesus !!

March 26, 2017 at 2:38 pm Reply
  • Cheri

God is Good:)

March 26, 2017 at 1:43 pm Reply
  • Elsie Bouwman

Hahaha. Yes!! Looked in my heart just now and remember radio training learned in the 705 Communication Squadron. It was: don’t say “repeat” because that’s the word used to fire your weapon again!! The best to say on the radio was: “say again”. Yes, we were taught to say, “say again” to make sure our message on the radio came through clear for the sake of the message being best understood on the receiving end!!

March 26, 2017 at 1:23 pm Reply
  • Felicia Amos

Amen! I concur! I believe that all things are true! To God be the glory! In agreement! God bless you all! In Jesus Name!

March 26, 2017 at 12:54 pm Reply