Home / Prophetic Words  / A GREATER MANIFESTATION OF FREEDOM IS UPON YOU!!

God is going after the boulder in your soul that’s holding you captive. He is not only going to remove the boulder but release the greatest revelation and impartation of His love you have ever experienced. This will release you into the greatest level of manifested freedom and joy you have ever known. This deep healing and deliverance will catapult you further into your destiny and release you further into the season of increase with greater wholeness!

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: To subscribe or unsubscribe please click on the link below: https://lanavawser.com//subscription/

SOW: To sow into this ministry please use the link below: https://lanavawser.com//sowing/

FACEBOOK: facebook.com/pages/Lana-Vawser/212479638795197

• watchman for the people of Israel

Hi there would you mijnd letting me know which hosting
    company you’re using? I’ve loaded your blog in 3
    difcferent intrnet browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most.
    Can you sughgest a good internet hosting prrovider att a reasonable price?
    Cheers, I appreciate it!

May 7, 2017 at 2:53 pm Reply
  • Luane Watkins

Thanks for this. I need a miracle for a friend. A couple that have a terrible financial burden that doesn’t need to be there.

February 23, 2017 at 8:57 pm Reply
  • Belinda Rodgers

I have been praying for some type of confirmation from the Holy Spirit. I have been under such attack from the enemy. This is like kisses from Heaven. Thank you Holy Spirit and Lane Vawser for shaing his word.
    We have such a Faithfull and Loving God.

February 23, 2017 at 7:48 pm Reply
  • Gail Harding

Glory to God, I receive that Lana. Amen and amen.

February 23, 2017 at 10:57 am Reply
  • Jacquie

AMEN. THANKYOU JESUS

February 23, 2017 at 8:53 am Reply
  • Deanne Abrahams

HELLO LANA,
    I have been enjoying your posts now for the past 3 months or so. I want to ask you if your posts are directed to christians world wide or just in Australia ?
    Do you also post words and scripture to individuals?
    I am a christian.

February 23, 2017 at 7:37 am Reply
    • Kevin

Hi, Deanne!
      Thank you for your comment. We believe that Lana’s posts are for any Christian that feel the Lord is speaking to them through it. Sorry we do not have the capacity to offer personal words.

February 23, 2017 at 4:00 pm Reply
  • Vickie L.. Warnick

You are always so positive; it makes me feel hopeful. You were gone so long I was afraid I had been kicked off your mailing list. Please know that we are listening even if we don’t comment very often.

February 23, 2017 at 5:06 am Reply
  • Peter Gross

I can’t pray for very long due to disability. May I invite people to pray with me. Pray against PARTIAL ALIGNMENT in the Australian church. This speaks of syncretism and compromise. I think Lana received a Word about ALIGNMENT. Here is a Word for today.

A fresh spirit of intercession is being released – your Lion Bites word for today

Romans 8:34
    Who then is the one who condemns? No one. Christ Jesus who died—more than that, who was raised to life—is at the right hand of God and is also interceding for us.

God is releasing a fresh spirit of intercession upon you today…

February 23, 2017 at 3:25 am Reply

I receive Lord. Thank you Jesus Hallelujah !

February 23, 2017 at 1:48 am Reply
  • sofia

Thank you lord, I feel that this word is just for me,thank you lana

February 22, 2017 at 9:44 pm Reply
  • ADOC

I believe it and receive it !!! AMEN

February 22, 2017 at 6:19 pm Reply
  • Georgina Buchanan

Hello Lana.

I live in the USA.

I watch daily for your prophetic words. I receive the word you sent out today. Something seems OFF. ARE YOU OK?????? My husband and I Pray for you and your husband everyday.

February 22, 2017 at 5:24 pm Reply
  • Louise Howell

I RECEIVE that!!!!

February 22, 2017 at 4:55 pm Reply
  • Peter

February 22, 2017 at 4:44 pm Reply
  • Denise Shumate

Praise his name I sure hope this is for me I truely want to experience more of God because for so long it seems as though I have been fought by Satan in so many areas of my life I’m praying for more joy and peace and to feel his love in my life and to have more of the power of him in me I love the Lord with all of my heart and all I want is to feel his love.

February 22, 2017 at 4:13 pm Reply
  • Marianne Gustafson

Hey! I just want to say thank you for the message you share. They have confirmed much of what I have and go through. It has encouraged me in my walk with God and helped me to not let go.

Regards Marianne

February 22, 2017 at 3:58 pm Reply
  • Janet Murray

This is witness..happened at altar ministry prayer Sunday Morn. at Sojourn Church. Jo prayed you can’t have fear for you are filled to capacity with the love of God. Don, husband said: when you intercede, lift w/ hands w/ open fingers to the Lord to quickly release after you intercede…as you are being stretched in intercession. I had so much joy. I felt I was back in the joy presence of God again. Glory to God.

February 22, 2017 at 3:34 pm Reply
  • Leona Witek

Hi Lana,
    I checked my email early this morning and the word was so encouraging. The Lord does hear and answer our cry. I cried out to the the Lord for someone to speak over me that does not know me. I
    Love, appreciation and thank you,
    Leona

February 22, 2017 at 2:45 pm Reply
  • Lis Agnew

Lana, thank you for your continued obedience to share what the Lord gives you! It’s such an inspiration and encouragement in my life. God bless you Eph 3:20!

February 22, 2017 at 2:07 pm Reply
  • Charlene from Tennessee

Oh Lord God, you KNOW I want that. Come get it!

February 22, 2017 at 12:46 pm Reply
  • Daniel Byler

Hallelujah I received this in Jesus name !! ???

February 22, 2017 at 12:44 pm Reply
  • Tracie Pearson

Amen!! Glory to the Most High!!

February 22, 2017 at 12:19 pm Reply
  • Elsie Bouwman

Was just doing dishes this morning before seeing this email. This song came, “Where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom.” Sang it over and over remembering that that’s where freedom is–where the Holy Spirit is!!

February 22, 2017 at 12:09 pm Reply
  • Cheri

This is a very good thing, because my body is beginning to shut down from lack of sleep and demonization. I am so tired. I’ll get up and pray now, second time tonight. He is faithful. He is good. He is loving and kind. He is the beautiful Word washing me inside out. He will never fail me, He promised. I’ll keep going. Thank you Lana. Thank You Jesus.???

February 22, 2017 at 10:55 am Reply
  • Becca Carpenter

Thank you for sharing that blessing. I needed to hear that!

February 22, 2017 at 10:33 am Reply
  • Sonny

Hallelujah Amen!!!? praise our wonderfull King Jesus.

February 22, 2017 at 9:59 am Reply