Home / News  / LVM update

Hi friends It has been some time since we sent an update, so we thought it would be a good opportunity to do so. Since our last update we have had a forced period of rest, after Lana had an infection that arose from a a long busy schedule and not enough down time. We have made the most of the last few weeks preparing and resting for the next period of ministry events that will take us into the end of the year. We are excited to be coming to Hobart this weekend (Oct 15-16)!!  We love the Living Waters Church community deeply, and look forward to seeing them all again.  The week after we are in NSW (Helensburgh, The Sutherland Shire, Oct 22-23) and a week or so after then back in Queensland for the amazing Australian Prophetic Summit, hosted by Katherine Ruonala and Glory City Church (November 3-5). Later in November we are in Melbourne at Hope City Church (27/11). After then we may have more events in Brisbane, but we will keep you posted. Next year is looking like a very big year. We have events planned in Cairns, Perth, Miles (QLD), and Towomba, and a couple of tours into USA. We have the South Pacific Cruise-Conference with Gary Beaton and Carolyn Billing in March 30 -April 9 , which also is very exciting and just happens to land on my (Kevin’s) birthday. For more information please have a look at our website, although I will put some links at the bottom of this email. We thank you all for your prayers and support. We have been so blessed by so many, emailing testimonies and encouragement, as well as sowing seeds financially which is also such a blessing too. We thank the Lord for everyone and the Lord uses so many people to bless us too. May the Lord richly bless you, increase your foundation in Him, His word and life. May you all have amazing encounters, hearing His voice, going after His heart and being blessed with revelations of His wonder and ways. May you all prosper as your soul prospers. Blessings to you all!   Kevin and Lana Vawser lanavawser.com For info on all upcoming events please have a look at our itinerary page: https://lanavawser.com//itinerary-2/ For info on the Australian Prophetic Summit please visit: http://www.glorycitychurch.com.au/aps2016/ For information about the cruise please see:| http://heavenlycruises.com/upcoming-cruises/majestic-realms-of-glory-2017-cruise-gary-beaton-lana-vawser-carolyn-billing.html
  • gary falk

Divine RESET! What a blessed revelation for the body of Christ. Thank you for your faithfulness and willingness. This so resonated powerfully with my spirit. May I remember to support you and yours in my prayers.

October 20, 2016 at 4:17 am Reply
  • Diane Evans

The night before you posted your word about Donald trump, the Lord woke me up at 2:30 in the morning with an urgent call to pray for him. I spent the rest of the night in prayer for him and then opened your word about him the next morning which perfectly confirmed what I had heard that night. I’m sure giving those words bring some backlash from some people, but your obedience in giving them is so crucial to so many of us. I really don’t read many prophetic words I get from other sources. They just don’t seem to resonate with much. They seem to be more of a teaching, but not yours. Yours come straight from the heart of God. Thank you

October 15, 2016 at 4:02 pm Reply
  • Missy

Prayers for Lana! Busy schedules can be very taxing on the entire person. Lack of real rest affects the body but also the soul. Your ministry is a blessing! Prayers for both of you! God bless you with refreshing, rest and peace!

October 15, 2016 at 2:20 pm Reply
  • Soughtafter Emmanuel

You omitted Great Britain, please tell me it’s still part of your plan for next year as mentioned during your last trip to the USA.

I sure am looking forward to it

You are so blessed precious one.

For all you do, thank you.

October 15, 2016 at 10:16 am Reply
  • Rose

Take care, Lana and Kevin…

Yesterday was very quiet, but not silent. What the Deep heard, my conscious mind could not.

Early in the morning, I saw my great need. I showed it to Him. His Presence drew near and became my remedy: He invited me to enter into His Presence…and I did…and became whole again.

Precious. He is Precious. All that I am is precious to Him…
    Healing tears fall.

October 13, 2016 at 7:18 pm Reply
  • brad henry

Hi Lana really liked your post in Trump/Pence. I did this video in April felt the sa.e prompting by the Holy Spirithttps://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9cRoBJnEKNU. http://www.theultimatedecision.con

October 11, 2016 at 5:47 pm Reply
  • Maria

Thank you and may God continue to Bless you and your ministry in miraculously abundant ways!!

October 11, 2016 at 6:07 am Reply
  • Kathy D Sampson

Lana I want to thank you for all the words you have posted in the past year. You have ministered to and spoken almost every time to the exact situation I was facing at the time. I don’t know what I would have done without your encouraging words. I know that you hear from the Lord accurately and it has been such a help and blessing to me. Always love hearing from you! Thank you!

October 10, 2016 at 3:32 pm Reply
  • Soritha

We lOve and appishate you gyes dearly

October 10, 2016 at 3:20 pm Reply