Home / News  / Lana Vawser Ministries Update

Howdy from Massachusetts! We are here ready to see what God is going to do in this land! We have some meetings planned in Halifax and Middleborough Massachusetts tonight and tomorrow respectively, and then to New York City on Tuesday night at Times Square House of Prayer.  For more information on these events please keep an eye on our itinerary website. We will be in USA for the next few weeks, East to West, so please have a look and see if we are coming near to you. It would be great to see you there. So much has happened since our last update. We had an amazing time in Alice Springs, and were so joyed to be amongst such beautiful people in at atmosphere so pregnant for Holy Spirit breakouts and breakthroughs. We met Darren Canning there, someone who we really connected with, and were deeply blessed by. We hope to journey with him again in the future. This week has been full of breakthrough, despite the fact that Lana had to have a root canal yesterday and I found myself very sick at the same time, at the same time we had to change hotels for our meetings tonight. (Not a common thing for myself). Despite all of this, we woke up this morning after a big sleep full of healing and ready to begin. We are excited to be back in this nation, and are praying for a deep time of breakthrough and encounter for all. We thank you for your support in every way through this season, and speak blessings over your house. Blessings and thank you all! Kevin (and Lana) Vawser
  • Christine

Sorry we missed you here in Massachusetts…but same-day notice on Shabbat for that night and next day Fathers’ Day? I do hope you’ll come by again!

June 21, 2016 at 7:11 pm Reply
    • Kevin

Hi Christine!
      Sorry we missed you! It would have been great to see you there.
      We will be back we are sure. I do try to give plenty or notice. Maybe keep an eye on the itinerary page, I will let you know when our next dates are set, although it may not be for a while.

June 27, 2016 at 1:03 am Reply
  • Kathy

Regarding the possibility of your holding a meeting in LA on August 2, many in the LA area would love to attend. We can help with transportation, accommodation and meals for you. You probably have a venue in mind, but if not, we can provide one about an hour north of LAX.

June 21, 2016 at 6:05 pm Reply
  • Lorna

Welcome to New York City. Hope you’re both well, especially Lana since her root canal.
    Looking forward to meeting you both at tomorrow’s meeting.

June 20, 2016 at 9:26 pm Reply
  • Jane Zouhary

So enjoy your emails! Praying for you!! I’m a grandma of 16 and do most of the Lords work via text… Have a “band of sisters” ( intercessors) that is growing daily in numbers and wisdom! We are seeing so many answered prayers! So excited to be a part of these times!!! So privileged and humbled!!! Looking forward to meeting you in Heaven!!!!!

June 19, 2016 at 7:09 pm Reply
  • Robin Boyd

Are you guys coming near Portland Oregon ? I have been adrift for a year or better feeling lost like I’ve missed the day of his visitation, like I’ve been passed over not in terms of salvation but usefulness and I that old man is trying to bubble up again. I need reviving desperatly brfore I’m lost again forever

June 19, 2016 at 6:46 pm Reply
  • Vickie

Thank you God. Thank you Lana and Kevin

June 19, 2016 at 12:30 pm Reply
  • Jodan

It’s great to hear that the Vawsers are doing well! Kevin and Lana, you both are an invaluable blessing to many.

May The LORD continually bless your household,

Jordan

June 19, 2016 at 4:18 am Reply
  • Jane

I am so blessed by your ministry, thank you!
    An Aussie living o/s.. You guys are such an inspiration and an encouragement. Our God is so good!

June 19, 2016 at 3:18 am Reply
  • Richard Davidson

Amen!!! Blessings, Provision, Protection, Breakthroughs and Godspeed to you!!!

June 18, 2016 at 10:46 pm Reply
  • Janet

Consider Midwest -Chicago area. We love Lana & respect her Holy Spirit ❤️

June 18, 2016 at 9:51 pm Reply
  • Diana Mujica

‘The TIMES will SQUARE from the four corners of the earth’ is what I saw in the spirit when reading your itinerary for the week ahead. IT’S TIME ?

June 18, 2016 at 9:41 pm Reply
  • Sandra Lambert

God bless you both and a speedy recovery. Wish you were traveling through Tenn. We would love to have you visit our church in Crossville, TN. We are half way between Knoxville and Nashville. Blessings and safe traveling.

June 18, 2016 at 8:38 pm Reply
  • Thomas Cupples

Have you ever visited Louisiana? I hope you can visit here on one of your trips. I would be happy to introduce you to my church in Minden. Thank you!
    318-205-3299

June 18, 2016 at 6:41 pm Reply
  • Thomas Cupples

Have you ever visited Louisiana? I hope you can visit here on one of your trips. I would be happy to introduce you to my church in Minden. http://livingwordminden.org/ Thank you!
    318-205-3299

June 18, 2016 at 6:40 pm Reply
  • Thomas Cupples

June 18, 2016 at 6:40 pm Reply
  • David Thayer

See you tonight:)

June 18, 2016 at 6:04 pm Reply
  • Shelley

Interesting to note how many people connected to prayer and intercession and “listening for the greater Body” have had “teeth problems” in the last couple of weeks….back molars/root problems etc…(myself included)….”Deep Wisdom” being challenged by the enemy? …and So shall we GO FORTH in the opposite- in TRIUMPH…DEEP LISTENING and a mantle for WISDOM and strategies in these days…for those who would “cover” those on the front lines!

June 18, 2016 at 6:01 pm Reply
  • Nancy

Welcome to the U.S.! Your itinerary says you will be in the Los Angeles area in August. Do you have any info about that yet? We live in Orange County and hope you will be somewhere near us!

June 18, 2016 at 5:25 pm Reply
    • Kevin

Hi Nancy!
      We have a flight on that night, so we are making sure that we will be able to get in and out without missing our flight before we put the details out.
      Blessings! Kevin

June 18, 2016 at 6:16 pm Reply
  • Susie Williams

Lana, if you have time please go visit The Cross in Barre. It is an extremely prophetic place. You can read about it here:
    Thank you for all you do. We are so very grateful for your ministry. Prayers covering.
    Susie.

June 18, 2016 at 5:09 pm Reply
    • Kevin

I looked it up! It sounds great! We will see what time we have.

June 18, 2016 at 5:54 pm Reply
  • Deborah Lobo

Love n prayers. God bless you and thank you.

June 18, 2016 at 5:00 pm Reply
  • Theresa Giordano

Thank you for your obedience to God. He uses you constantly to confirm the words he puts on my heart. You have blessed my life.
    We are looking forward to meeting you and attending your meeting in Sanford FL on July 9th.

June 18, 2016 at 4:51 pm Reply
  • Cameron Iacovelli

Praying for a quick recovery and for amazing meetings!

Cameron & Kelly