Home / Prophetic Words  / THERE IS A TURNING OF THE “D’s”

Be positioned in worship for encounters that will release a TURNING OF THE D’s!!

The Lord is turning Discouragement, Disappointment, Delays and Despair over lives to DESTINY DOORS, DESERTS IN LIVES RECEIVING DOUBLE DOWNPOURS and DOWNLOADS, DROUGHTS TO DAMS ABOUT TO EXPAND and EXPLODE, DIVINE DISPLAYS and DRIFTING and DOUBTING TO DEFINITE DIVINE DIRECTION. DAYBREAK IS DAWNING!

SUBSCRIBE/UNSUBSCRIBE: To subscribe or unsubscribe please click on the link below: https://lanavawser.com//subscription/

SOW: To sow into this ministry please use the link below: https://lanavawser.com//sowing/
  • Reba Lynne

I receive this word! Hallelujah! Thank you Lord! And thank you for sharing Lana!

October 26, 2015 at 5:43 am Reply
  • Lyllie Hidalgo

Lord God You are Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Lord You are Amazing, You are A God of more than enough, A God of Abundance, A God without Limitations, You are A God Whom we Shall live for, Glorify You, Exalt You, Magnify You, all the time, Lord we Your People love You, worship You, Lord we adore You, we live because You live, Hallelujah!!1

October 26, 2015 at 4:09 am Reply
  • Charlene

Screaming “AWESOME!!” Lana!

October 26, 2015 at 12:48 am Reply
  • Joyce

What a good word! I’ve waited soooo long for answers to certain prayers which I know are God’s will for me and my family. I’m so glad that He is turning the Delays into Destinies being fulfilled. IT’s time!!

October 25, 2015 at 3:10 am Reply
  • Stephanie

May this come quickly Lord!! Move my despair, doubts and discouragement into a double portion! I am waiting and praying for it to outpour all over!!! I will wait and be on the lookout!!

October 25, 2015 at 12:18 am Reply
  • Marie Bridges

Thank you, dear Lana. May the Lord of all Glory continue to fill you with His wisdom, grace and abundant PEACE, breaking off any ‘static on the line’ the enemy may try to use against you and what He has entrusted into your heart and care for this time in His story.
    Lovingly,
    Marie

October 24, 2015 at 8:15 pm Reply
  • Danny Byler

Hallelujah praise the Lord !!!

October 24, 2015 at 1:45 pm Reply
  • Kathy

Thank you Lana for this post as I woke this morning feeling as if this would be a great day! I have been dealing with a lot of despair and disappointment since my Mom’s passing. I have had long conversations with God and prayed for something to give so I could find direction and today I truly thing that direction will come. Bless You for sharing with us.

October 24, 2015 at 1:06 pm Reply
  • Jacqui

WOW. GOD IS GOOD. This is in line with the 617 prophecy God gave me of dams being destroyed and the Holy Spirit flowing across this land. Also Isaiah 61:7 you will receive double for your trouble.

October 24, 2015 at 6:55 am Reply